Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its Dueling Time!

Happy Wednesday! Its our December Dueling Time....

This month our hostess was Terry, and she sent out an awesome card kit! Our theme is My Favorite Things, and since its winter she choose snowmen and snowflakes.

One of my favorite things in the winter would have to also be snowmen and snowflakes...because its sure not the cold weather. The other favorite is summer and being by a lake.

Here is my card...I hope you like it!


Image: SU - The More the Merrier
DP: Imaginisce
Cardstock: SU Red, and Bashful Blue
Embellishments: Snowflakes - SU Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Ribbon - Michaels
                              Buttons and White Metal Dots - Joanns, Dazzling Diamonds - SU

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful card.....what a pretty winter wonderland you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle! I love how you placed the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I place an order of these for my next year's Christmas card????? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle...what a lovely card. I especially like how you mounted the big snowflake on the red scallop circle...you have colored the snowmen so well and I love the layout....it's a shame we can't have snow and snowflakes without the "cold"...heehee--have an awesome Christmas and a great New Year...((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card Michelle!It exudes 'softness' too...from the beautiful coloring to its rounded corner edges too.Awesome layout...simply well done! *tfs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle....I love what you did with the snowflake and glitter....i would not have thought of that! Very cute card!

    I am very happy to be a part of this great big dueling family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Michelle--so sweet! Love the colors and the glitter. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you layered the snowflakes. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, your card is darling! I love the snowflake withthe touch of red - scallop circle and button! I also love the way yyou colored hte image. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Michelle! Love the creative layers and the color combo! Very creatively done. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card GP! I love how you used the white paper snowflakes. Putting the colored CS behind them really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle, this is adorable! Great color palette, and I love the pop of red, especially behind the snowflake! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Love the creative layers and the color combo!
    Kenneth Copeland

    ReplyDelete