Friday, June 3, 2011

Sisterhood May card

Good Morning Friends!

Just wanted to share the card I made for the May Sisterhood card swap. Our hostess challenged us to make manly cards...which isn't as easy as it sounds. I like flowers, bling, pearls, and glitter...but this card has none of it. (I did use ribbon though)

Hope you like it!


Its a very clean and simple card, using neutral cardstock, and SU's Lovely as a Tree stamp set. The inside I left blank so it can be used for any occasion.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Funny that we both used trees, Michelle. Love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Love the CAS look. Great man card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love CAS but rarely do them myself. Great male card. Love this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoowhee Michelle, I love this card...(hope one comes back in my return envie..) it is absolutely stunning...mwahhh......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, Very, Very Elegant--should I say that about a manly card? Yes, it is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my all time favorite stamp sets for masculine cards...you made a wonderful card...men appreciate the simplicity i think...great job

    ReplyDelete